To achieve the undergraduate profile, a set of learning outcomes is determined which consists of attitudes, general skills, special skills, and knowledge. The current ILO BAG has been formulated by considering the ILO set by the Directorate General of Higher Education for Bachelor graduates in Indonesia through the Minister of Higher Education Regulation 44/2015 and competency standard set by the Indonesian Agribusiness Association. The ILOs of BAG are as follows:
- Upholding human values when carrying out tasks based on religion, morals, and ethics, and contributing to the improvement of the quality of community life.
- Mastery of special knowledge covering management, economics (micro, macro, and development), entrepreneurship, and agribusiness communication and knowledge of technical aspects of agriculture from upstream to downstream such that agricultural business can be conducted professionally.
- Mastery of general knowledge about the concepts of crop production and the concepts of efficiency, feasibility, communication, and entrepreneurship such that strategic and operational decisions can be made, and problems can be solved in a sustainable manner in the field of agribusiness.
- The ability to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking in the context of the development or implementation of science and technology, with attention to the application of humanities values in accordance with field of expertise.
- The ability to work independently and cooperatively in multidisciplinary teams and have commitment to completing all assigned tasks.
- The ability to examine the implications of the development and implementation of science and technology with attention to the application of humanities values according to area of expertise. The examination of the implications should also be based on scientific rules, procedures, and ethics in order to produce solutions, ideas, designs or art criticism, and a scientific description that compiles the results of their studies in the form of a thesis or final project report that is later uploaded.
- The ability to evaluate a workgroup under one’s responsibility and to manage independent learning.
- The ability to conduct agricultural business professionally, using the concepts of sustainable agriculture, through performing quantitative and qualitative analysis and being able to use these results in agricultural business design and operations in tropical farming systems to anticipate local and global challenges.
- The ability to manage agricultural business units ranging from the farm scale to enterprise (company) scale based on local wisdom and global insights.
- The ability to identify and analyze problems, potential and prospects as well as recommend alternative decision-making in the field of agribusiness using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- The ability to design and operate the development of business units and agribusiness networks that are innovative, give added value, and are environmentally friendly.