The learning method used in Bachelor of Agribusiness is Student Centered Learning (SCL). Student-centered learning, also known as learner-centered education, broadly encompasses methods of teaching that shift the focus of instruction from the teacher to the student. Student-centered learning aims to develop learner autonomy and independence by putting responsibility for the learning path in the hands of students by imparting to them skills, and the basis on how to learn a specific subject and required to measure up to the specific performance requirement. Student-centered instruction focuses on skills and practices that enable lifelong learning and independent problem-solving.
- Agribusiness Synergy: Collaboration Between the University of Jember and Diponegoro University in Expanding Networking and Research Downstreaming
- Exploring the Prospects and Challenges of Palm Oil: Agribusiness UNDIP Collaborates with Guest Lecturer with Agribusiness Jambi University
- Aquaponic cultivation, creating food resilience through the utilization of household plastic waste
- Utilizing Kitchen Waste, student from KKN Undip Encourages Lengking Village Women’s Farmer Group (KWT) to Create Natural Pesticides from Onion Skins
- Strengthening Internationalization Process, Undip Holds Bilingual Website Assistance